Ow, ow, ow!! It’s finally Friday! Well, I say finally, but this week has actually gone by really quickly for me. Thankfully. Per my usual Friday post, I’m linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday! Ready… Set… Go!
1. It is finally time for the bachelorette/river floating weekend!!! I am so excited to be heading to a place with a river and outlet malls! It’s going to be a total blast and I’m really looking forward to spending some time with some awesome ladies!
2. After last week’s crazy meeting schedule, this week was almost completely normal. No hiccups, no bad days, overall it was a good week! Things have been so crazy lately that I’m 100% appreciative of normalcy.
3. In preparation for the big bachelorette weekend, I got a spray tan! I’m really trying to break myself of tanning in a tanning bed. Um…I don’t want to get skin cancer. But at the same time, I really like being tan. Anyway, even better, I got a Living Social deal. Can I get a holla for Living Social?
4. Wednesday was AdvoCare pay day. Nuff said!
5. I downloaded John Mayer’s new CD. I love it. Shadow Days is a beautiful song. Glad you’re back, John.